Terms and Conditions
Rederij Paping - Canal Tours in Amsterdam
Terms of Payment
The tour can be paid onboard by cash or credit card.
Payment can be made beforehand via Paypal only when agreed upon by e-mail.
We don’t negotiate on set prices.
All prices are confirmed by e-mail, both for web bookings and e-mail bookings.
Dogs are always welcome onboard during private tours for no additional fee!
Terms of Cancellation
Please keep in mind that if you cancel too late, we won’t be able to arrange for other people to enjoy the tour.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
– Call or e-mail us no later than 4 hours before your tour starts (we don’t need a reason)
– Cancellation is free of charge if met by the condition above
– We are unable to refund deposits for late cancellations (past the 4-hour window)
– Third-party bookings require a valid cancellation reason, and you’ll only receive a 50% refund due to third-party platform fees
– Rescheduling is possible only if there is availability
If these conditions are unmet, we reserve the right to send you an invoice or keep your deposit.
Terms of Lateness
If you’re running late, please contact us within the first 15 minutes of the tour start time.
Failure to do so may result in our right to cancel the tour or depart without you (in the case of a shared tour)
Please phone us at: 0031 6 53897887
Terms of this website, our logo, and the website’s content
Please do not copy and use our website texts, pictures, or our logo for your own commercial endeavors.
Keep in mind that our logo is a registered trademark, and reuse would therefore be illegal.
It is also not allowed to use our guests’ pictures for private or commercial use, as we respect our guests’ privacy. If you are in the picture yourself, it’s not a problem.